Today over at 365 Cards the challenge was a card recipe and your card had to be a 4 x 7 sized card, 3 x patterned papers, 5 x blossoms, wet embossing and had to include glitter. I was q uite happily making my card and then I thought I would put ribbon on between the two bottom patterned papers so I cut the slit on the left side of the card and placed the ribbon on and I thought Mmmm that looks great and then I realised that I was not supposed to have ribbon on it. . . .DOH!!!! So I had to remove it (but I will replace it once pics and post are done). I put glitter in the middle of each flower and the stamp set I used (a real cheapy one) I have had sitting in my stash for quite some months so I decided to ink her up. I used Ranger Distress inks in Black Soot and Fired Brick and then embossed them with clear embossing powder. I also edged the flowers in Black Soot. I used DCWV La Creme (my new one) paper stack. The flowers are Kaisercraft and the black shimmer cardstock is from my stash. Okay that is it and since I have virtually listed all my supplies in the post I will not bother with a supply list at the end.
The glitter glue is not quite dry but I was getting impatient to do my post so it will look better when they are dry. That is it for me. I want to thank everyone for all your well wishes and I gotta say that this is the first day in over a week that I have felt better than I have been. Still have little to no voice and no sense of smell or taste but don't feel so weak and queasy. This is good!!
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.