Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Night Madness Wk4

Tonight over on Swap Sisters it is my night to present a challenge for the members. This week I chose to use only SU products for a vintage look. It is not quite what I like but I did manage to use all SU products and nothing else. If you would like some information about joining Swap Sisters please send me an email to thegypsycart@gmail.com and I will get straight back to you.



In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with creative beauty.
The Gypsy

3 comments:

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the vintage look. How've you been? Hope all is all.

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, I love this one how you took SU supplies and made them look so vintage. Good Job.

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Wow, girlie! This is fab! Love the collage and the flower. Been a while since I visited and love the new blog look! Hope all is well. Hugs.