Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh Alice Challenge Chapter 26

Hi everyone out there in Blogland lol. Well it is another week and another challenge over at Oh Alice. This week we are to follow the sketch below to create our card. But before I get to my card I have to say that my entry for last week WON!!!!. I am so thrilled as this is the first time I have ever won a challenge even though I have done so many but also it is the first time I have ever actually won a prize, so my sincere thanks go to the design team over at Oh Alice for choosing my card as the winner. . . .thankyou so much ladies!



Below is my interpretation of the above sketch. . . .


I used Tim Holtz papers and SU cardstock for both the card base and the mats. I used another fabulous image from Alice in Wonderland. I love these images they are a little dark (as in how the artist portrayed it) but so much detail. Once again I used my watercolour pencils and an aqua brush to blend. Prima flowers once again. This card is so dark compared to my card of last week lol but I still love it. I have not put a sentiment on it yet as I will leave that until I need a card. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and seeing my card this week.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Angela said...[Reply to comment]

Great card!!! I love this!! SO vintage looking!! THanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!! Congrats on last weeks OH Alice win!! I loved your card!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

CONGRATS!!! On winning your first challenge which I am sure is not your last. Great job on this weeks sketch. Love that paper.

Basement Stamper said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, this is stunning! Love the papers you chose to pair with that image. Great job with the sketch and congrats on winning the last challenge. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!

Betty J Schaub said...[Reply to comment]

Fab-o-licious!!!