Monday, July 18, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch - #126

Heeellllooo Bloggers!! It has been quite a while since I did a post and there have been extenuating circumstances that have kept me from blogging or crafting for that matter. I won't go into it here as it is rather private and to do with my family but I have not felt much like crafting for some time. Today I had to teach a private scrapbooking class and decided to work on a couple of sketches after my student went home. I looked for a challenge or two and found Karen's Sweet Sunday challenge which I used to do on a regular basis with my friend Sherry. What better way to get back into the swing of things. I had so much fun making this card and it did take some time as I am so anal about where things go etc lol. Below is the sketch we were to follow. . . .


And here is my card following that sketch. I really love how it turned out. I used The Timsters Vintage Shabby paper pad and Basic Greys Out of Print 6x6 paper pad. I used SU cardstock, inks, and pom pom trim as well as the eyelet border punch. My flowers are from I Am Roses and I cannot do without these flowers now. The stamped image is from Kaisercraft and the sentiment is a SU one.

Okay until the morning that is all from me tonight.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Love the card and glad to see you back to creating and posting on your blog. You have been missed. Heat index here today is 113 degrees F.