Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moxie's Fab World Vertical Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone! I was skyping with my friend today Sherry and I had commented on her finished card which I loved because it was a halloween card lol and said I would make one. I checked to see who the sketch was by first and then went to work on it. I have not done a card challenge for Moxies Fab World before today but I can promise it will not be the last *grins*.
Below is the challenge we were to follow. . . .


This is my card which I also love because it has my fav paper collection of all time. . .Basic Grey Eerie collection. I absolutely adore it and I usually keep it in the stash vault but I thought it needed some air today and whilst it was taking in the view from my craft room I took a small piece from the pack lol. The mini alpha stickers are from Cosmo Cricket, the button is from the Eerie collection as well. The twine and Halloween stamps are from my stash. Okay until next time. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

This turned out fabulous and you were so right about the pennant color. I LOVE IT! Can't wait for next weeks Skyping adventure.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...[Reply to comment]

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)