Saturday, November 17, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #41

Hi everyone.  I decided to play along with Merry Monday sketches again this week even though I was too late to post it to their site last time, I am in time this week.  The sketch we were to follow is below. . .



This is what I decided to do with the sketch.  I used October Afternoon paper collection from last year.  Spellbinders snowflake die, Stampin' Up! stamp set for the sentiment, stickles and bling.  I put it all on a base of Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up!.

That is all for now although I have been busy making christmas cards and will post a pic of them all tomorrow as a group.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

9 comments:

Bonnie said...[Reply to comment]

I'm glad you made it on time this week, Michelle! Pretty snowflakes! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...[Reply to comment]

Hooray! Happy you posted this time, your card is super pretty with that paper! I love the snowflakes too. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Susan Joyce said...[Reply to comment]

Your card has a lovely soft feel, so pretty Michelle. I like your designer papers teamed with the Crumb Cake card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Love how your card turned out. You used my favorite paper collection for Christmas and who can go wrong with snowflakes and stickles. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Margaret Moody said...[Reply to comment]

What a great Christmas card, Michelle! I love the non-traditional colors and your choice of papers! Love the trio of snowflakes too!

Notes by Nina said...[Reply to comment]

Wondeful card Michelle, this DP is fantastic. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Allisa said...[Reply to comment]

Cute card, love the added bling. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Birgit said...[Reply to comment]

This card is so pretty! Of course I love blue and the snowflakes are perfect.

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Wow great card, really its so pretty. thanks to share.
Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals