Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Jingle Belles - No Time Like The Presents

Well after a five year break I am back to do a card challenge and Sherry and I chose Jingle Belles for our first challenge for 2019.



This challenge has us using a bit of leftover christmas wrapping paper.  I happened to have a little bit of paper left from my hubby's present to me.  I kept it with the tag still attached as it was very unique and I wanted to keep it and put in my handmade Junk Journal that I made.

I used a Paper Smooches christmas set and a Lawn Fawn - Cheery Christmas stamp set.  My card is kraft cardstock and I used Copic markers to colour the snowman and lights.

Sherry and I decided that we would do regular card challenges but only make christmas cards so we had a supply to send to family and friends next christmas, unless there was a birthday for someone coming up.

Please make sure you use the link to pop over to Jingle Belles to check out everyone elses creations and leave them some love in a comment.

Thankyou for visiting my blog today it makes me happy - Huge hugs, Michelle




5 comments:

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

such a cute little snowman!! five years?? wow it has been a long time!! glad to see you back :)

SmilynStef said...[Reply to comment]

Cute cute cute ... love that little snowman ... so thrilled you're joining us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...[Reply to comment]

oh my gosh, that snowman is waaaaaay TOO CUTE and that giftwrap is the perfect frame for him! so happy you're joining card challenges in 2019, and honored that you've chosen JINGLE BELLES to be the first! happy new year! ♥

Lisa Resnick said...[Reply to comment]

All gorgeous cards and your Poppicrafts stuff is fab.
remove background

Best Event Planner said...[Reply to comment]

To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, A

real bumper post Keep making such amazing post,


Thanks for sharing.

Are You Looking for local or outstation rides ? Best taxi services. Book Aashi

holidays service & enjoy your trips.


Taxi services in Jaipur |

Taxi in jaipur |

Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi |



Regards

Sameer