Sunday, July 4, 2010

FTL #97

Well hello everyone. . .I bet you all thought I had fallen of the face of the earth lol. We moved house and it took our internet provider a month to get us reconnected even with me jumping up and down and complaining loud and long and threatening to take the matter to the telecommunications ombudsman did not work. I just had to wait it out and now here I am finally back on deck. If Sherry did not see a post from me soon she was going to disown me for sure. For my first challenge in a while I chose the Clean and Simple challenge which was nice and easy. I don't do clean and simple well because I always want to add a bit more and a bit more after that. It was very difficult to stop at what you see before you. All supplies are by Stampin' Up! except for the strip of green dsp which is from my stash.





Okay girls that is all from me for now but I will be back with more I can promise you that.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with artistic beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Glad to know you are well and good! I missed you for sure. What a pretty card!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, welcome back my friend and you are right I would have disowned you. lol

Cute card and you know how much I love that butterfly it is still on my want list.

Teresa Kline said...[Reply to comment]

adorable, I luv green, so this is a favorite..have a fantastic week!

enjoy *~*

Birgit said...[Reply to comment]

Very pretty card and elegant-glad that you are back and the frustrationhas ended...well with the cable hook up:)