Sunday, May 30, 2010

My New Bot Stamp Set

Hello again everyone. I decided to have a play with my newest stamp set from SU and it is all about the 'bots', Robots that is. Now I am so not a bot person but this stamp set took my eye from the very first time I saw it in the mini catalogue and I knew I was going to be buying it. With the robots making a splash in the crafting world I have wanted so many different robot products lol, and it is so not me. I am a vintage girl through and through not a 'bot' girl. However this set is way cute don't you agree?



I used all Stampin' Up! products to make this card which is a change for me lately. I hope you enjoy what I have done here. I had time after packing all day up until about 3pm to get in here to make another card and work on some other projects. That is it for tonight ladies and quite possibly gents.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with creative beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

It's about time you use that Robot stamp set. I think it is so cute and will be fun for making cards for your grandson.

Lynda said...[Reply to comment]

I LURVE my bots too and have used them quite a bit. Never wld have thought to use the Cottage Wall DP on a bot card...but there u go...there's my something new learnt today!!! Fab card darl'n!! ooxx