Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sasya's Sketches #35

Hello everyone. Well since I have been absent from my blog for nearly two weeks and even though I have been skyping with Sherry and making cards with her etc and I have taken pics of them, none of them got uploaded to the blog. . . .shame on me hey? But today a parcel arrived from Sherry with some awesome goodies inside, things that I was not expecting at all so I was totally surprised. She is so good to me honestly and we have so much fun when we skype. It is her birthday next week on the 7th Nov so why don't you pop over to her blog then and give her some birthday love. I decided to use one of the embossing folders that she sent me which blew me away because I was only expecting the one Timster set not four sets for goodness sake!!! See how much she spoils me. She also sent me some of her awesome wrinkle seam binding which I am so in love with. So if you want the best wrinkle ribbon out there today then pop over to her blog and buy some because she won't have it very long, it goes like hotcakes!!



Below is the sketch we were to follow. Which is very simple and clean lol so I put this card together in ten minutes.
Okay folks that is it for about five minutes until I load the next challenge card hehehe.
So until next time. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy


2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Absolutely beautiful. Love this one and the embossing along with the dp and ribbon is wonderful.
Thanks for joining us this week at Sasya's Sketches.

Katrina said...[Reply to comment]

Wonderful card! Thank for join to s'Sketches!!