Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SSSC - #93

I promised that I would be back with another card and the challenge Sherry and I did this time was Karen Girons' Sweet Sunday Sketch. We had fun doing this one.



Once again I broke out the snowflake embossing folder hehehehe. The tree I cut out is from the DSP once again the collection is from last year when I was loathe to cut into my papers but now I just cut them including my favs Graphic 45 ROTFLOL.


The wrinkle ribbon was a gift from Sherry and she does such a wonderful job. She sent me a whole package of all different colours that she does herself. Pop over to her blog and check it out as she does sell it and you get a good deal too. Okay short and sweet for this one and now I have to do a post just for Sherry.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Love how the card turned out. The buttons and the ribbon with that tree are just perfect for this challenge.