Friday, December 31, 2010

Cardabilities - #18

Well here I am again before the end of the year of 2010 lol. Sherry and I managed to find some time to skype this afternoon when I got home from work and this is the challenge that I worked on. More talking than cardmaking lol but Sherry got two to my one done hehehe. I have not done a Cardabilities challenge before and the sketch looked good so I now have one card in my stash for next christmas ROTFLOL. Below is the sketch we were to follow. . . .


And below is my interpretation of the above sketch.


I hope you like it. Please leave a comment so I know you have visited. I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year from the Land Downunder as it is New Years Eve here tonight. Scrubby and I are off to babysit for Ash and Michael while they go to the dam for the night with all their friends and will be returning in the morning.
In the meantime though. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Yep, I still love how that card turned out and yes we did do a lot more talking than crafting. Happy New Year to you (well almost).

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful! Have a happy New Year!

Kimibee said...[Reply to comment]

oooo I love this one....just divine Mi!!