Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Merry Monday #54

Hi everyone!  Here I am back with another challenge post of course.  I chose to take part in Merry Monday challenge and the theme was to include SNOWMEN which just happens to be one of my fav christmas things even though we are not in winter here in Australia in December it is our summer lol.

Below is the card I made for this challenge which I think is so cute.  The stamp set is a Paper Smooches set from my bestie Sherry cause she does know I love them so.


The below image is just to show that the theme was snowmen.

Okay hubby is calling me for dinner so I had better finish this post up.  Catch you on the flip side.
But in the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

7 comments:

Notes by Nina said...[Reply to comment]

Adorable card, your snowmen are so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Birgit said...[Reply to comment]

The snowmen are cute-love the Pipe guy:) It's snowing again here and tomorrow is the first day of spring...ughh-I want warmth:)

Bonnie said...[Reply to comment]

What a fun trio of snowmen, Michelle! Love the rounded corners and the pretty paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Margaret Moody said...[Reply to comment]

Your little snowmen are so cute, Michelle! I love their expressions and that fact that each one is different! Such a cute card!

Wendy said...[Reply to comment]

Love the snowmen and your pretty papers! Cute card!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Lesley said...[Reply to comment]

This is super cute and the snowman with the pipe is my favourite!! So happy you joined us at Merry Monday and shared your adorable card!

Susan Joyce said...[Reply to comment]

Love your modern take and CAS design for a Christmas card. Pretty DSP too. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.