Saturday, March 30, 2013

Merry Monday #55

Hi everyone!  Here I am back with another card challenge for Merry Monday.  This week it was Tic Tac Toe and I chose the top row of animal, designer paper and ribbon.  I love this Inkadinkadoo stamp because I have a dog hehehe and he is small and light brown or tan in colour. I had so much fun colouring him in even though it is a bit rugged lol.  I am happy with the finished card no less.






Well once again short and sweet as I do tend to ramble in my posts so I need to learn not to.
Until next time. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

5 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...[Reply to comment]

The dog with the antlers is adorable. Grat card.

Bonnie said...[Reply to comment]

He is adorable with his antlers and holly, Michelle! Thanks so much for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle, your card is freaking adorable. I love that little dog image. So happy you could play along with us this week at Merry Monday.

Notes by Nina said...[Reply to comment]

Adorable card, this little guy is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Narelle Farrugia said...[Reply to comment]

This is a completely adorable Christmas card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!