Sunday, May 2, 2010

FTL #88

It is another week over at Clean and Simple blog and that means another challenge. . . of course! Below is the sketch to follow and as usual it is very clean and simple but this week I really struggled with it as I kept wanting to add more but Sherry kept saying it is meant to be clean and simple so she was acting like my live conscious lol.


This is my interpretation of the above sketch. This is also my second attempt as I ditched the first card, I was just not liking it very much and I am sure we all have those cards don't we girls? I ended up with the card below and I am more than happy with leaving it CLEAN & SIMPLE lol.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my card today and that you will pop back again as I am back into the swing of cardmaking again but I have not forgotten mini albums not for a second lol. I just missed making cards and the quickness of it is all. Please if you make the effort to visit my blog I hope you leave a comment so that I know you have been to visit.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with creative beauty.
The Gypsy

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...[Reply to comment]

adorable!

enjoy *~*

sherrye said...[Reply to comment]

Okay now this is definitely clean and simple. Remember less is more. lol

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Clean, simple, and beautiful! TFS!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

oh this is sweet!! and it is hard for me to do the CAS cards also, Sherry is the Queen of them IMHO :)

Ruby said...[Reply to comment]

Ah, cute card!