Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Taylored Expressions #111

I chose to do the Taylored Expressions challenge today and I had some fun making my card for this one. Sherry and I were skyping and making cards and I have to say we have a lot of fun doing it. My little 22 month old grandaughter loves it when Shezzie is online and thinks she is top notch when she sits on Nanna's lap to chat to her lol. I am truly blessed to have Sherry in my life. . . .thankyou Sherry for your friendship it means the world to me. Below is the sketch we had to follow this week. . . .


This is my interpretation of the above sketch. I cut the card and matching envelope from my brand new Cricut cartridge Sentimentals. It is such a fabulous cartridge and when you are looking at them at online stores you don't see all that is available and believe me there is such a lot available on the cartridge. I was having a wonderful time last night playing with it and then I also got Home Decor Solutions cartridge which I haven't played with yet but I will be very soon lol.

This next card below is for my bestie Sonya which she ordered for her Mum for Mothers Day this Sunday. Sonya gets all her cards from me and there are plenty in her family. She used to pay me but I insisted and I mean I insisted she tried to fight me on it lol but I insisted because she does so much for my family and particularly for my girls who love her like a second Mum. Sonya does pay me in love and friendship which are priceless. I am very very blessed to have such wonderful women in my life. Cherish your friendships they keep you grounded girls.

I used mostly Stampin' Up! products on this card. Sonya chose this one after seeing my purple one on my blog which I did for a 365 Card challenge two weeks ago thereabouts. Okay girls that is all you are going to get out of me for now lol.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with artistic beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, first off thank you for the lovely words. I feel the same way my friend.

Both cards turned out fantastic and I know Sonya's Mum is going to love her card.