Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Project Tuesday - Card with Matching Bookmark

This week over at Project Tuesday the challenge is to create a card that has a matching bookmark. I had to jump right into this one as I got new papers and embellishments today as well as a new stamp set so I just had to create a card using them and I am totally in love with all of it lol.


This is the bookmark and I have perforated the folded edge so as to be able to remove the bookmark for use. I really think this is a great little gift idea for someone who loves to read and I know a few of those now that I work in the town library as a casual hehehe. So I guess birthdays this year will be taken care of for the staff there. I used SU Kraft and Very Vanilla cardstock, and Choc Chip stamp pad.


Okay girls that is all for me tonight. The weather here is starting to turn so cold. . . Brrrr!!
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with creative beauty.
The Gypsy.


8 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, love this card and bookmark and that stamp is just fabulous. I might need one of them. lol

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Great stamp set! Your card is beautiful, Michelle! Would love to know your 'perforation' trick! Hope you are okay, haven't chatted in a while! Great job, TFS!

Kylie said...[Reply to comment]

WOW Michelle,
Your card and bookmark is STUNNING! LOVE the stamp you used, could you please tell me who makes that stamp, please, please, pretty please lol!
The paper is yummy and I love the distress look, so vintage, LOVE it!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Take Care, Hugs,
Kylie X

Jean Addis said...[Reply to comment]

Your card is beautiful! It's such a good idea to perforate the edge to make it removable. Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday.

suezie said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle I love your card especially the sewing theme - perfect for marking the pages in a book for a 'next do' project. I do that with my favourite sewing books all the time but never with anything so pretty!

Kimibee said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Mi....your new stamp is just divine, as is your gorgeous card =D. Hope you are having a great day...ttys...luv Ki xx

Jenny in Maine said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful!! Your bookmark would look beautiful in one of my books!! :D

Lynda said...[Reply to comment]

Love t his card Michelle. I love this new stamp....too cool. The total project ROCKS!! Brilliant job!! ooxx