Monday, May 11, 2009

365 Cards - #72 Musical Monday

The challenge today on 365 Cards was use a sheet of music, "musical paper", or music notes on the card. So the only musical thing I had was a Cuttlebug embossing folder 'Allegro' and that is exactly what I used for this challenge.  I made up the sentiment and printed it out on the computer in chocolate coloured ink.  Simple and direct that's my 'Musical Monday'  and here it is.


My post is short and sweet for a change instead of long and drawn out lol.  Please enjoy!
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla cardstock.  SU Chocolate Chip designer paper (deceased a two catalogues ago)  SU Build A Brad.  SU Eyelet border punch and oval punch. Bella chocolate flower. Cream lace from my stash.  Brown ink used is Versa Colour.  Cuttlebug embossing folder Allego.  Sentiment is computer generated in chocolate ink.

12 comments:

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Oh so gorgeous Michelle...love that crochet trim!

Bex said...[Reply to comment]

What a sweet sentiment, and a lovely card to match!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Great card. I was all set to use the same embossing folder and then changed my mind and went with a piece of sheet music.

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

A lovely card, I love the trim and the sentiment is perfect
Maz

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

beautiful card, what a great job, I love the way you highlighted the musical CB folder.

Ivolina said...[Reply to comment]

Very nice card. Lovely flower and interesting background paper.

Kim said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful card Michelle!

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

I love it!

hugs, Karen Lee

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Very elegant and beautiful card Michelle, love the colour combo and the inking of the embossing folder.
Hugs
Fi

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Fantastic!!! this is one CB folder I have not seen yet. DCWV is Diecuts with a view. :) ok off to make my card for today as I came home from work this morning and went straight to bed LOL

AUsome mom said...[Reply to comment]

Ausome! Love the embossing. I have that folder and didn't even think of it. Great card!

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

This is great! I have that folder too but did not think to use it. LOL