Friday, May 29, 2009

365 Cards - #90 "I See Your 'Two' Colours"

Over at 365 Cards for today's challenge it is "I See You Two Colours" which means that you can only have two colours on your card but black image and white cardstock will be accepted on top of your two colours (Can't stop singing Cyndi Lauper lol). Well at first I thought it was going to be hard but then I realised that when you add two more colours to the black and white you can create something really nice besides the obvious black and white card.  From there it was all smooth sailing lol.  I got my two new Cricut cartridges today one is Storybook (OMG so many things I can do) and the other was Hello Kitty.  I have not had a chance to play properly yet as I have been taking care of my 11 month old grandaughter (long story, too detailed to go into here) and will be doing that 3 days a week between 7am and 5pm to give my youngest daughter some time to herself as she is not coping too well being a mum, enough said for now.  But wait until you see what I create within the next couple of weeks.  I must tell you that next Thursday through to Sunday I will be away at a stamp camp with my eldest daughter, I have so much fun at these camps, so I won't be able to keep up with the challenges and by the time I get back the cut off will be over for that week to submit entries.  Anyway, getting tired now so without any further procrastination from me here is my entry for today.  Oh nearly forgot I will get yesterdays done before the cut off time I just have to get a break from babysitting and I will be right.  Okay on with the card now.


This pic is of my youngest daughter Ashleigh and her daughter Sophia who is the one I am caring for 3 days a week.  Aren't they beautiful.

This one was of Soph getting into one of my stash drawers which holds all of my old stamps from years ago.  But first she had to take the stamps out and here she is halfway through that process lol.  I kept trying to get her to look at me but she would quickly turn to me and then grin and turn back around so I took so many blurry ones I gave up hehe.  This is what Soph does when I am on the computer. . . pull all my old stamps out onto the floor.  That is it for me. . .
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock. Kaisercraft Designer paper and brad.  SU black grosgrain ribbon. SU Kiwi Kiss and Basic Black stamp pads. SU Always stamp set used. Sponge Dauber and Aqua painter.

3 comments:

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

You made it look so easy!!this will be a challenge for me!! oh just so you know i will be arriving on wed night to attend the stamp camp with you **i wish!:-( thanks for the pics and your daughter is beautiful as well as her little angel!!! your a good grammy to let her play with your stamps now teach her to ink them proper and show us the card she stamps!!! well guess i should check 365 for the challenge now (came here first again LOL)

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

fantastic Michelle, great colours. Beautiful girls, also.

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

This is beautiful, Michelle! I love that green - it's gorgeous with the black! your daughter and granddaughter are just beautiful - thanks for sharing the pics! Have a great time at the Stamp Camp - that sounds like a ton of fun!