Saturday, May 2, 2009

365 Cards - #62

I know I'm late today but it was so sick with this horrible bug that I cannot shift no matter what I do.  I think it's just a continuation of what I had but now it has turned into a cold and we all have it in our home so there is plenty of coughing and spluttering lol.  
Today's challenge had to include a number and the number had to signify the importance of the event so I chose to do a 21st birthday card.  This could be for a male or female and I went for sophiscated so I hope I pulled it off.  I also used my Cricut to cut the numbers out and I should have used the jolly thing the other night when I was looking for the word 'WHAT' but I forgot all about it. . .duh!!!  So this is my card for #62 please enjoy.


In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Very Vanilla cardstock and Urban Oasis Designer paper.  The grey card was from my stash from over 15 years ago as was the black card for the number '21'.  Kaisercraft rhinestones. SU 24-7 Stamp set.  Best Wishes is a PSX stamp again from my age old stash and the lettering seems to be a bit blotchy so I don't know whether to use it again.  SU Real Red grosgrain ribbon.  SU Basic Grey stamp pad and sponge dauber.

7 comments:

Jeannie said...[Reply to comment]

I luv the color combo - very beautiful card!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

Very pretty card!

hugs, Karen Lee

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Perfect!!! What do you mean...you forgot about your cricut!! That's totaly wrong!!LOL :-)

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous.....FABulous job!!!

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

So elegant and your right it could be used for a male or female birthday
Gorgeous
Maz

Leigh said...[Reply to comment]

beautiful, so elegant.

Jana said...[Reply to comment]

Very elegant card. Perfect.