Wednesday, May 27, 2009

365 Cards - # 87 The "Eyes" Have It

The challenge today over at 365 Cards is The "Eyes" Have It and we have to use the word "eye" somewhere on our card.  My daughter Courtney came up with this idea as she knew I had the sheep stamp in my stash from years ago lol so I decided to run with it.  The colours I have chosen for my card, I absolutely love.  They are SU colours and both are this years new In Colours being Riding Hood Red and Tangerine Tango.  I love them together.  Every card I have seen with these two colours have been absolutely stunning.  So today I decided to use them.  The sentiment is computer generated of course.  Well that's it for me today I am sick and tired of Blogspot causing everything to move at snails pace.  I seem to waste so much time waiting for pages to turn and I have to keep re-loading them over and over again. . .it is sooooo frustrating!!

In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Confetti White cardstock.  SU Basic Black, Riding Hood Red and Tangerine Tango stamp pads.  SU Hemp Twine.  Derwent Watercolours for the neck ribbon.  Crystal Lacquer and Prisma Glitter.  Sponge Dauber. Azardi stamp and computer generated sentiment.

6 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Your card is beautiful. I too think we should fire Mr. Linky.

Chrissie said...[Reply to comment]

Very clever take on this challenge... and really cute too!
Chrissie

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Now how fun is this??!! LOL...love Sherry's comment about Mr. Linky...he's a slackeroni these days :)

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Too CUTE!!! love how you used "EYE" (you might just see that on my card!) lol I'm stuck on it so will sleep then make todays card. I also am having problems with blogs loading slow. must be a lot of trafic on line. we cant fire mr linky...he works for free LOL

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

darling card, I love the colour combo. and I agree, I am so tired of all the SLOOOOOOOW down on the blogs, but when I see a cutie like your little ewe, it helps

Jeannie said...[Reply to comment]

So very cute! Looks like that sheep is so happy!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie