Sunday, September 13, 2009

Colour Throwdown - #59

I came across this challenge blog today Colour Throwdown and decided that I would give it a go and do the sketch. The colours to use are listed below and I would never have throught to put the Ruby Red with the other two but it works of course lol.
This is my take using the colours listed above. I hope you enjoy my card today and I hope to continue following this challenge.

In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Close To Cocoa, Ruby Red and Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Black Staz-On ink and Chocolate Chip ink for the sentiment. Ranger Distress Ink. Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon. I think the pumpkin image and the background maple leaves image are PSX stamps which I have had in my stash for over 15 years. SU Word Window punch.

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, great job on the challenge and the colors although it doesn't seem like they would go together it works.
I have seen this one before, but because I don't have the SU papers I don't play along.

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

my you have made a beautiful card with the colors :) i never would have thought they would work so well together !

LeAnne said...[Reply to comment]

Very pretty! This is a very nice fall image to use with these colors! Thanks for playing with us this week, Michelle!

dpkennedy said...[Reply to comment]

Sweet image! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

STAMPING SAM said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks for your comment on my sketch card this week...yeah, my name is Sally Ann McDonald, so I use my initials. I thought it was real cool when I got married that my initials spelled another name! Plus, my Uncle Sam performed our ceremony so it just right to use a nickname as SAM. Although nobody calls me that, I just use it as a quick signature! Have a great day, can't wait to see what you do with the mosiac today at 365!