Saturday, September 26, 2009

Get Sketchy - #7

Today over at the Get Sketchy challenge blog the sketch for this week is the one shown below. One would think that the easier the sketch the easier it is to do but you would be mistaken lol because I had no problems doing everything up until I had to put an image on my card then I just sat and stared into space wondering what I was going to put there. I got this second hand stamp set from a SU demo because it was nice a vintagy so I wanted to use it asap so this card is the one that had to have one of the images on it hehehe.


I absolutely love this image and you will be seeing lots of it in the near future for sure. Okay that is it for me tonight.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock. DCWV Garden Party paper stack. SU Circle of Friends and Travel set stamp sets both deceased. SU Scallop circle and 1 1/4 inch punches used. Ranger distress inks.

10 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this is perfect and I love the suitcase image that you used on this card as well as the background papers.

craftypagan said...[Reply to comment]

MM! Gorgeous image! That is a great sketch layout, think I'll pop that one in my sketchy book! Hope you have a lovely weekend my friend! BB, Rowena

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle...excellent job on the sketch...love the luggage image...fabulous!

Kristen H said...[Reply to comment]

This card is wonderful, I love that stamp, and the paper is great... Have a great day and an excellent weekend.

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

fantastic card!! love the stamp :0)

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

OMG - what a great card, I love your luggage stamp and the background papers.
Hugs
Fi

liszha said...[Reply to comment]

I really love your card. It is gorgeous and so is the stamp!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle, love this card, great colours and love the vintage feel to it. The paper stroking thing has to be done lol. its like a little ritual before slicing into them hehehe. Thankyou for hopping over to say hi your comments are appreciated.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Lovin' it!!! Miss hearing from you! Don't be shy!!! Big hugs.

Dora said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous take on the sketch, thnx for playing!