Monday, September 27, 2010

Cute Card Thursday #131

Hi again everyone!! Two posts in one evening you will all be wondering what the heck is going on! I received a parcel in the mail today from my very good friend Sherry. I was like an excited schoolgirl opening it up. The card I have made tonight has put to good use some of the wonderful things from within that parcel. The stamp set it very vintage and to die for as well as the very current Halloween 6x6 paper pad and matching chipboard from Cosmo Cricket. I found this challenge over at Cute Card Thursday on the weekend so I decided to give it a go.





Here is my interpretation of the sketch above. I just love it. Gosh I love Halloween. Okay that is the last post from me tonight.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

this is such a wonderfully fun card. I love the image that you used and those Matilda papers are just the perfect fit.