Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sasya's Sketches #29

Hi there everyone. Well this is another day which brings with it another challenge of course. I decided to do Sasya's sketch again this week.




I chose white cardstock then used my SU Weathered background stamp for the small section underneath the circles on the sketch. I used Pumpkin Pie for that. Now in Australia SU do not sell any Halloween product at all whereas in the US they do and let me tell you it is the most amazing stamps, papers and embellishments. So because we don't have access to it here I feel quite easy stating the brand of the paper line and embellishments that I used as well as the stamp set. The paper is Basic Grey Eerie collection and I used SU 1 inch circle punch to punch the paper out, the chipboard is from My Mind's Eye from 2009. The ribbon is from my stash. I hope you like what I have created and please feel free to leave comments. Comments are always appreciated.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Love the halloween card and you used one of my all time favorite BasicGrey paper lines. Love the Eerie collection.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Well Said.
Good post deserve more recognition.
don't forget there are ways where you can get hundreds of subscribers to your blog :)
Walt Bayliss
CEO and Founder
http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com

Sasya said...[Reply to comment]

fabulous work!!! thank you for playing with us :)

hugs*
Sasya

ToryJes said...[Reply to comment]

What an interesting card! Thanks for joining SS#29!