Friday, September 24, 2010

Technostamper #140

Hi everyone. This is a challenge blog I have not seen before but Sherry assures me that it is a good one and after seeing the sketch I have to agree of course. So we made our cards while we skyped but I never seem to get my cards up on the day we make them for some unknown reason lol. This is the sketch over at Technostamper this week. . . .




. . . .and of course this is my take on the sketch. Once again I feel safe in saying the brands of all the products as we do not have access to all the Halloween goodness that Stampin Up! have to offer here in Australia like the demonstrators get in the US. So once again I used Basic Grey Eerie paper collection, Inkadinkadoo stamp set, Cuttlebug spiderweb embossing folder. All cardstock used is SU as is the little Boo stamp and tiny tag punch and string. I used Versamark and black embossing powder on the spiders and bat. The top note shape is a die from SU too. I hope you like my card because I just love it and anything Halloween in fact. So that is all for tonight gotta get to bed early for work tomorrow.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day in spooky splendour.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, glad to see that you finally posted that fabulous halloween card that you made. So hard to believe that those cards can take us 3 hours sometimes when we skype.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Well Said.
Good post deserve more recognition.
don't forget there are ways where you can get hundreds of subscribers to your blog :)
Walt Bayliss
CEO and Founder
http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com

MJ said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, how fun and spooky. Great job, I am so glad you came over and played along. Thanks so much. I love that fun bat and the spiders. Wonderful card.

Lori W said...[Reply to comment]

That is a cool little Halloween card! I love the tag paper and nice little "Boo" tag. :-)