Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just Because. . . .I felt better!!!

Okay so I felt a little better today and decided to make a card just because lol. I had no challenge to follow, nothing needed to be met creatively speaking. So I sat and looked at my supplies, coughing and wheezing lol and decided on what to make. I bought the stamp set on the weekend when I went down to Tamworth to Spotlight. If you would like to know the details of this card please feel free to leave a comment and I will email you the dets.



It is a lovely simple little card that brightened my day (I crack me up sometimes). I am working all day tomorrow at the library so no chance to get creative until tomorrow night if I have enough energy.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day without getting a cold.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

what a fun just because card. Love the new stamp set and those letter stickers.