Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just Because. . . .I felt better!!!

Okay so I felt a little better today and decided to make a card just because lol. I had no challenge to follow, nothing needed to be met creatively speaking. So I sat and looked at my supplies, coughing and wheezing lol and decided on what to make. I bought the stamp set on the weekend when I went down to Tamworth to Spotlight. If you would like to know the details of this card please feel free to leave a comment and I will email you the dets.



It is a lovely simple little card that brightened my day (I crack me up sometimes). I am working all day tomorrow at the library so no chance to get creative until tomorrow night if I have enough energy.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day without getting a cold.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...[Reply to comment]

what a fun just because card. Love the new stamp set and those letter stickers.

Jack Kung said...[Reply to comment]

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)