Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FTL #106

Well hello strangers lol!!! I have been so busy studying etc that I have not had time to create which is not good for my soul. So today with my friend Sherry I rectified that. We skyped and made cards and laughed for quite some hours. First we did the Clean and Simple sketch below.



This is my interpretation of the above sketch. . .


I just love it and I typed the sentiment in Word myself as I did not seem to have a stamp to fit the images hehehe. Okay I am off to put up another post.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy




3 comments:

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Thank goodness for Sherry! Great to see you back, my friend! Love that card - your computer sentiment is perfect for the bird cage :) Hope all is well with you and your family! Hugs!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Too, too cute. I love that paper and those birdcage embellishments. I might just have to find me some of that Kaisercraft paper.

Susan (peebsmama) said...[Reply to comment]

What fun to use the bird cages as your accents.