Monday, September 27, 2010

Waltzing Mouse challenge #16

Hi everyone. I hope you are all enjoying your Monday. For me here it is nearly 6.15pm at night in Australia and I am just about to have dinner but I thought I would get this card posted first before I went and ate. This is a new challenge by Waltzing Mouse, for me this week but I liked how it was set out so I decided to do it as Sherry and I were skyping again lol.



I used SU cardstock, scalloped oval punch and oval punch as well as Oval All stamp set which I just love and SU Basic Black stamp pad. If you would like to know what DSP paper I used then please don't hesitate to email me or leave me a comment and I will let you know the name of it. Okay I am off to dinner now.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Okay now I can see the finished project much better and I really like how it turned out and the combination of papers that you used.

Clare said...[Reply to comment]

beautiful shades of green, love it! thanks for playing along with the WMSC this week! : )

Bonnie said...[Reply to comment]

I love green and this is a beauty! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at WMS!!

Mona Pendleton said...[Reply to comment]

Such a pretty card! The embossed background looks darling! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Sarah Martina said...[Reply to comment]

Awesome texture and dimension! So glad you joined us for the WMS Challenge!