Thursday, April 30, 2009

365 Cards - #61

Hi Everyone.  The challenge over at 365 Cards was to include a leaf somewhere on your card.  In all the stamp sets I ordered the other day from Stampin' Up! I chose a level two hostess gift  which was Autumn Flair which happened to have leaves in it, it's a two step stamp set.  The lace on my card was tea dyed by myself and I was so happy with the result.  I dyed several metres of it so I would have enough for a while lol.  The green background layer of card was hand coloured by me to create a marbled effect and edged in bronze ink.  The brad in the middle of the flower is a button that I purchased yesterday down at the fabric store in town.  So without further ado here is my entry for today. . . 


That's it for now until tomorrow but in the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla cardstock.  Kaisercraft designer paper.  SU Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery & Old Olive stamp pads.  Bella flowers.  SU square scallop, Square and oval punches.  Cuttlebug embossing folder.  SU Autumn Flair & Trendy Trees (sentiment) stamp sets. SU Sponge daubers.

12 comments:

Kristen H said...[Reply to comment]

I love this card. The color is my favorite! I also love the lace!!!

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Hey...gorgeous card...we must have been thinking alike with the crochet trim...lovely, just lovely! Thanks for playing with me!!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...[Reply to comment]

great card.. How fun

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

hey girl! this is SO pretty! i love the lace and the flower and the layering..wait, i just love the whole thing!! :)

Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

lovely card, the lace is gorgeous!

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

So elegant, would make a lovely card for any occasion
Maz

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Wow Michelle, that is just beautiful, I love your tea dyed lace and the background paper is perfect. I thought you might have put a bird on it just to tease me. LOL
Hugs
Fi

Dolce Deb's Designs said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle this card is so lovely and elegant how great that you could ink up some new stamps...hehe. Great job with this challenge.

Ann said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful colors and LO! Great take on today's challenge!

scrapperjulia said...[Reply to comment]

This is really pretty, love the monochromatic look of it, great card!

Jana said...[Reply to comment]

What a perfect autumn card. Love the lace and the center in the flower. Great job.

Jeanette said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle, Glad to meet you. I found you thru the Altered Gypsy blog. It is always nice to see what others create. Your work is varied and beautiful. I enjoyed my stroll thru your blog.

Jeanette