Wednesday, July 1, 2009

365 Cards - #123 White Space

Thankyou to everyone who made lovely comments on my card yesterday it was very much appreciated. I also forgot to tell you my Mum thanked you all for all your well wishes, she was tickled pink that people she did not know would wish her well, so thank you!!! Today over at 365 Cards the challenge was to work in the black spaces only but not the white space Nothing in the white space at all. My card is simple today but you all know supplies are limited but this will be the last day as I will be going home tomorrow and my card for tomorrow will be done at home. . .yay!!

In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Kraft and Whisper White cardstock. SU Designer paper. Heidi Grace stamp set. Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls EF. The three sizes in the Retro flower. SU Basic Black stamp pad.

17 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, love the card and CONGRATS on staying within the white space. I am still amazed you managed to bring all the right things with you to do the challenges.

Piali said...[Reply to comment]

lovely card Michelle. Pretty flowers

Kristie Larsen said...[Reply to comment]

I love the three different color blocks. very nice card! be safe in your travels and we hope to 'see' you soon!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Wow! I love your card! Limited supplies and you are still producing cards like that?? WOW! I think I may be cutting up some flowered patterned paper today. I love the look of the flowers in the corners!

Tell your mom Im thinking of her here in Middle Georgia, USA!

Jenny S. (UK) said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous card

Evelin said...[Reply to comment]

I think it's beautiful and you having only limited supplies makes this even more beautiful!! :D

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

such a sweet card Michelle!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...[Reply to comment]

Ohh, you've done well with the white space. Lovely card.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Very pretty, have a safe trip home.

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

Great card and you wouldnt know you only had limited supplies
Maz

Enfys said...[Reply to comment]

Just popped over to say huge congrats on winning the polkadoodle challenge this week
hugs
enfys x

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

fantastic use of your limited suplies!! so glad your mum is doing better :) and congrats on the win at polkadoodle!!!

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Another winner! With limited supplies! You rock. Hugs to your mum and tell her that your "imaginary friends" are a great group of gals! Even those of us who have to walk the plank from time to time! :o)

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

What beautiful cards you make. I have been having a good look through them and they are fab !
june :)

Pam said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle - I tried to email you, but it came back to me. Should I be using a different address? Thanks!

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Hey girl. Where are you?! I tried to find an email... I just hope all is well. I miss you at 365 Cards!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle--I am concerned I hope all is well, and nothing is wrong, hurry back.

Sending warm thoughts your way

Glenna