Thursday, July 23, 2009

365 Cards - #145 - Ad Inspired

It was a hard one over at 365 Cards today!! The challenge was Ad Inspired and the ad is the pic below which is a cushion with colours of orange, white, green and the butterflies. Man oh man was I struggling with it and Pam said she was going to give us a break today from the hard ones Haha I laugh at such craziness! I really had problems with this challenge and nearly decided to give it away but I perservered with it but I don't like the finished card but I was not going to re-do it.
I used an old set of SU designer paper for the orange and the green piece of patterned paper I only purchased today lol as was the rub-ons as well. There are butterflies on the card but they are a part of the pattern on the orange designer paper hehe. Okay so I procrastinate what can I say. . .


Now no nasty comments about my card okay because I know it's bad lol. That is it for me.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: Amazing Creations white cardstock. SU Designer paper. Unknown brand of green designer paper and rub-on. SU Green Galore stamp pad and sponge dauber. SU Always stamp set. Orange ribbon from stash.

12 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, not sure what you are worried about I think it is just loverly. Love your new rubons and the ribbon.

Tasia D said...[Reply to comment]

I don't think your card turned out bad at all! I think it's super cute and I love that ribbon!!

Carolyn V said...[Reply to comment]

Love that orange, and those birds are great.

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

We are definitely our own worst critics (lol)! This card could not be more beautiful, the ribbon, rub-on, dp just gorgeous, but if you don't like it I will send you my address......

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle...what the heck? You are crazy...your card turned out lovely my dear! You are waaayyy tooo hard on yourself!!!! Thanks for joining in on the fun...sorry about the orange and green combo :) Don't blame Pam, I'm the one that picked the challenging inspiration piece :)

PCM said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, I LOVE it!! That patterened green strip is gorgeous - and the birds are great - are those rub ons too? You did a wonderful job - stop kicking yourself!! :)

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, you are as tough on YOU as I am on ME! lol...

Your card is perfect! I have been literally tearing up my cabinet looking for and papers in these colors - yikes! Great challenge when it stumps us!

Great job on your card - love your images, and your ribbon and your DP and your layout, and...you get the picture - it's perfect!!!

NikkiM said...[Reply to comment]

Pretty pretty :)

Celeste said...[Reply to comment]

I love it,don't know what you're worried about. Now to go and create mine.....

Susan said...[Reply to comment]

like all those above me, "M"...this is a super cool card. I love that SU birdie and the pretty ribbon

Disneymum (Kristi) said...[Reply to comment]

I absolutely LOOOVE your card, the colors, the bird stamps, and ribbon!

Lost in Paper said...[Reply to comment]

I have to agree... I do not see anything wrong with your card Michelle! and I love the yummy ribbon!