Saturday, July 25, 2009

365 Cards - #147 - Scraplift Saturday

Well today over at 365 Cards the challenge is Scraplift Saturday and the specific challenge: Select a card from one of the design team members to scraplift. It does not have to be a card that was done for a 365 Cards challenge, but you need to be sure to provide the card or link the the card that you are scraplifting. I loved this card that Gloria did so I decided to scraplift her card.


Now this is my interpretation of Gloria's card. I didn't have any tulle so I went with black and white ribbon instead and the silk flowers on Gloria's card well again I didn't have those so I made my own as well as the leaves.
I am so looking forward to seeing what others have chosen to scraplift and from which designer. That is it for me today/tonight. I have all the family coming over tomorrow for a Roast dinner so I need to get myself organised.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: Black cardstock unknown brand. SU Whisper White confetti and Wild Wasabi cardstock. Colleen Keen Paper Designs designer paper. Kaisercraft designer paper. EK Success Retro flowers punches in three sizes. American Craft Co. ribbon. SU brad. Amazing Creations butterfly stamp. Ranger distress inks.

14 comments:

Linby said...[Reply to comment]

That is so good a match I didn't realise they were different cards at first LOL! Great job - well done.

Linbyx

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Wow!!! Michelle! What an incredible job on this challenge! Amazing job scraplifting Gloria's card!

Lost in Paper said...[Reply to comment]

wow! i love both of these!!!

Tasia D said...[Reply to comment]

Wow!! Amazing job! I thought they were the same, too until I looked a little closer lol Great work - beautiful!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

you have made a fantastic and beautiful card girl!! love the poem where did you find it?

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Oh boy...I love your lift of Gloria's card...it's a great take on her shabby vintage card!

PCM said...[Reply to comment]

Great card I love the way you changed the different elements to make it your own. TFS

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks for picking my card to lift Michelle! You did a fabbie job! I love your ribbon more than my tulle, actually! Well done you! Hugs.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful job Michelle, just stunning....thanks for the nice words you left on my blog, it is weird how we start connecting with and then miss people, I see Rose commented here so she is still with us, but I haven't seen anything from Fi, or Nancy Sanders in awhile, although it is vacation time here, so they could be having a marvy time some where, and personnally I don't like to advertise that I am going to be out town for awhile!!!!, have a great Roast, and again your card is stunning.

Lila Castro said...[Reply to comment]

what a fabulous lift on that gorgeous card

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, fabulous card girl and you did one heck of a job cardlifting from Gloria.

Audrey said...[Reply to comment]

Great job, they look so similar that I thought it was the same card!

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Great minds think alike (lol)! I chose the same card to lift. I love your interpreation!

Pam said...[Reply to comment]

Gloria's card is so elegant, and you really captured that in your card, Michelle - it's beautiful!