Friday, July 31, 2009

365 Cards - #153 - Tag, You're It

Today over at 365 Cards for the second last day of Reader Appreciation Week the challenge was set down as Tag, You're It and you had to include a journalling ticket on your card somewhere. You could use an actual ticket, a rub-on, a stamp or a sticker. I'm sorry I didn't get my card on last night but I went to bed at 8.30pm and did not get up again until 8.30am this morning I think I had some kind of 24 hour virus, with high temp, headache etc. I got up okay this morning except for the constant headache which is still with me tonight but other than that I have no clues as to what it was. . .it is a mystery!! Now back to cards, I digressed for just a bit sorry ladies! My pic tonight is a little blurry and I don't know why. Do not adjust your screens folks we will return to normal viewing directly!
I used one of my coveted Tim Holtz Journalling Tags that I won on his blog (you all know what I am talking about lol) and I have been keeping them safe for a couple of months now but I cracked them open for this challenge. I also used a new set of Tim Holtz rubber stamps which I won on EBay a couple of weeks ago which came last Friday. They are my new favs. . .geez I am so predictable!

This second pic is of my beautiful little grandaughter Sophie eating her dinner tonight which was stir-fry oriental noodles and she loved them as you can see lol. She wants to feed herself now at 14 months but got a little carried away and tipped the bowl into her lap and then proceeded to put the bowl on her head and as you can see she is thoroughly enjoying herself lol she was having a ball, so Nan decided to get the camera! She is so beautiful.

Okay that is it for me tonight.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Very Vanilla Confetti cardstock. DCWV textured cardstock. Unknown designer paper. Tim Holtz stamp set and Journalling Tag. Ribbon from my stash. Butterfly embellishment from my stash but only two days old. SU Hemp Twine. SU Chocolate Chip stamp pad. Ranger Distress Inks. Wendy Irving rub-on sentiment.

13 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, fabulous card and you used a Timster tag. Sophie is just beautiful and that picture is perfect for a scrapbook page.

Tasia D said...[Reply to comment]

What a lovely card - great job on it - and Sophie is absolutely darling!! Glad you're feeling a little better, rest up so you can feel all the way better soon!!

STAMPING SAM said...[Reply to comment]

The card so fits the title of your blog! And Sophie so fits my image of how children should look - messy and happy! I enjoyed both pics today, put a smile on my face!

Carolyn V said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, you are many things, but I have a feeling that predictable isn't one of them! You always delight and surprise with your lovely cards. Speaking of delight and surprise - Sophie, though messy, looks radiant with joy. What a great picture (and thanks for posting it!)

Celeste said...[Reply to comment]

Your card is beautiful and so is Sophie.

PCM said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle,
Your card is wonderful - (blur and all! heehee) And your grandbaby - OMG - she looks alot like you!! And what an adorable little thing - now, tell me - WHY do babies DO that!! How many pictures are out there of babies messed up with food??? heehee

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

oh she is so cute!!! i luv when you share pics of her :) and you made a fantastic card (love the tag!) even while feeling sick! hope you feel well soon. :)

Linby said...[Reply to comment]

Great card - hope you are feeling better now.

I left something for you on my blog.
Linbyx

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Sophie, like her grandma, is a gem! That card is really nice, I love TH. Hope you feel better real soon.

Chrissie said...[Reply to comment]

You've changed your picture!
I can empathise with you about your granddaughter's feeding habits... Daisy hasn't quite got the idea of feeding herself yet either, but she also wants to try!
Great card once more.
Chrissie

Susan said...[Reply to comment]

wow, M, your card is too cool, love the gingham and the fab Tim stuff, but even more adorable is your sweet beautiful granddaughter! Thanks for sharing...

Julia Aston said...[Reply to comment]

Great design on your tag card - love the butterfly charm and your GD Sophie is just adorable!

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

gorgeous card michelle and your grandbaby is absolutely precious!