Monday, July 20, 2009

365 Cards - #141 - Super Sketchy Sunday

It is that time of week over at 365 Cards and we all know what that time is. . .it's Super Sketchy Sunday!! The challenge today was a sketch which is the one below. I wanted to include papers on my card that I have been hoarding and not using lol and we can all relate to that can't we Gloria lol. I have had these papers for over 12 months now sad but true and my own challenge to myself was to use something that I would not normally use and this is it. So there you have it girls.





That is all from me tonight as it is 1am here and I should be asleep.
So in the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Kraft cardstock. SU designer papers. Kaisercraft pearls. Unknown brand of rub on. Bella flowers. Ranger Distress inks.

10 comments:

Evelin said...[Reply to comment]

Love the colours, babe... It's beautiful! :)

Evelin said...[Reply to comment]

I bought the Green Stack! :D
Will keep an eye out for their papers in the future. First time buying online cos it's not available where I stay :(

Love the texture on the paper so much! :D

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

excellent card Michelle and I think that is a supreme challenge for everyone this week...dehoard :)

Tasia D said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful card! The colors are gorgeous!

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous colors - great job on the card and you blew the sketch away!!! You go girl!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, great job on the card and congrats on using something from your stash. One of these days I will attempt that.

Lost in Paper said...[Reply to comment]

lovely card, what great papers!!!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Thats a great card and great take on the challenge.

I keep meaning to say thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments . . . so THANK YOU!

Jenny S. (UK) said...[Reply to comment]

Fabulous card, and I too, love the colours. And thanks for your continual kind comments. xx

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Hoard?! Me?! Never! hee hee

I love you card. Love the colors and the pearls and the flower. Just fantastic. Sorry it took me all week to get here and peek. Vacation Bible School took the stuffing right out of me!