Saturday, July 25, 2009

365 Cards - #146 - Mirror Me

Today over at 365 Cards the challenge was to create a symmetrical card and the only thing that does not have to be symmetrical is the sentiment. . . .crap I only put one ribbon on my card and do you know what I am not re-doing it lol because I am tired and in pain and I love it the way it is hehehehe The stamp is from my new Tim Holtz set which I won on EBay. Isn't it beautiful?. . *deep sigh* I don't think I have said how much I love the Timster lately but I do hehehe. The papers are from Daisy Bucket and I only got them today and had to use them straight away.


Okay that is it for me tonight, I've got a nice comfy bed just callin' my name. . .it's saying "Shell come on come and lay down" God I crack me up sometimes lol.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Very Vanilla Confetti cardstock. Daisy Bucket designer paper. Tim Holtz stamp set. Kaisercraft pearls. Unknown ribbon from my stash. Ranger distress inks. Sponge dauber. SU Short and Sweet stamp set. SU Chocolate Chip stamp pad. SU Eyelet Border punch and Scallop punch.

15 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, your card is just great. And although you are bending the rules just a little by not doing two ribbons I won't tell a soul.

Carolyn V said...[Reply to comment]

Love it Michelle... and I don't think it is breaking the rules. I think it's supposed to be a mirror image, and yours is. Besides, you know it just looks better the way it is. ~ C

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I am sooooo loving that stamp, just amazing, so so pretty, I hope you had a fantastic nights sleep, and your bed wan't it lieing when it called to you in all its comfort..... you crack me up too.

STAMPING SAM said...[Reply to comment]

Well, in my opinion your ribbon is symetrical mirror image, that is, if you divide it in half where the knot is you will have 2 matching images! Now you can get some rest!

Jenny S. (UK) said...[Reply to comment]

Loving that stamp and the colours. Off to get my thinking cap on for this one.

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful job Michelle - Love your card!!! Why are you in pain???? Should we be worried about you?

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

oh i love it!!! fantastic papers and that stamp is awesome! hope your knees get feeling better soon :) i must try to creat a card today as i am so far behind! oh well at least i am finished with my next dt card for paper blooms. btw...were is your card for that challenge ;)

PCM said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, Beautiful card. I think the bow is fine - it stretches across the 'gap' so it is symetrical - at least to me!! LOVE that stamp though - beautiful!! And I like the way you embellished it. GREAT Papers - all around wonderful!! TFS

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle...a girl after my own heart...I'm always cracking myself up too...and yes, Tim...hubba hubba...a dude that's crafty...go figure. Anywho's, love your rebel card..LOL.

Susan said...[Reply to comment]

yep, I love Tim's stuff too, Michelle and even have that flourish and shame on me haven't used it yet!!! I love how you used it, reminds me of a fancy chandelier. way to go on the mirror challenge

Lost in Paper said...[Reply to comment]

i love Daisy Bucket paper, I happened to use some on my entry for this challenge!! :) your card is just lovely and the stamp goes perfectly on this!!

Piali said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely card!!! love the stamp. Great papers too.

Enfys said...[Reply to comment]

I Shell, love your card, and I like it better with just the one ribbon. sorry you are hurting, hope you feel better this morning...
hugs

En xx

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Hey, if you fold that ribbon in half it is symetrical. No need for 2 ribbons! This is STUNNING! I mean it. WOW! Gotta love Tim and his stamps!

Pam said...[Reply to comment]

Oooooh, Michelle, it's wonderful!