Monday, July 20, 2009

365 Cards - #142 Movie Monday

It is Movie Monday over at 365 Cards today and the challenge is a fav of mine because the series of books and movie are an absolute fav. . . The Twilight Series. I was so excited when I saw what the challenge was today and knew exactly what I was going to do. Now the heart on my card represents the beating or in Edwards case the non beating of a heart lol. The scalloped piece missing from the bottom is of course a bite lol hence the sentiment 'Bite Me'. I smudged around the white cardstock but outlined the bite mark in red. . .you know the story of a vampire etc etc etc. What an awesome series of books. I could not put them down.

Okay because it is so late that is all from me tonight.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: Amazing Creations Glossy black cardstock. SU Whisper White cardstock. SU Always stamp set. SU Scallop circle punch. Kaisercraft designer paper and red rhinestones. SU red grosgrain ribbon. SU Riding Hood Red stamp pad. Ranger black distress ink. Sticker Cafe alpha rub-ons.

12 comments:

Chrissie said...[Reply to comment]

This is a good one Michelle... great sentiment... and I like the 'teeth marks' too!
Chrissie

Tasia D said...[Reply to comment]

Great card! I love the sentiment - how fitting!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, great card love your sense of humor. I too loved the Twilight Series and read all 4 books in less than a week.

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Love your card. Have not read the book(s) or seen the movie, so I don't know what to do for this one.

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful card with funny sentiment!! Great job! I haven't had any experience with this series either so I am going to have to think a little on this one. I might need to see if my library has these books...

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

bahaha...okay Michelle, you crack me up...I love it!

PCM said...[Reply to comment]

Great card Michelle. I LOVE the 'bite'!! TFS

Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

fantastic card, love the sentiment! cardmaking and twilight in one, heaven!

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Ha Ha! Too too funny - I love it - you are 'da bomb!

Evelin said...[Reply to comment]

This is so hilarious! Bite me! :D

Celeste said...[Reply to comment]

Too funny girl! I loved it!

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Totally funny and very pretty card! I love that heart stamp! It's in my stash! woot woot! That bite mark cracked me up!