Sunday, July 19, 2009

365 Cards - #140 Paint It! & Card Patterns #24

Over on 365 Cards today the challenge is to Paint It! Paint part of your card. Well believe it or not I painted the chipboard flower with Kaisercraft KaiserColour craft acrylic in Antique White and then I used Distress Inks over it lol. But the chipboard kept soaking up the paint!! I had to put about six coats on it.
This card was designed using Card Patterns sketch for this week which is below.



Well it is short and sweet from me tonight as I have the markets tomorrow.
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU More Mustard and Very Vanilla cardstock. Kaisercraft designer paper and paint. Ranger distress inks. Vintage lace from stash as is the vintage copper embellishment. Unknown brand chipboard flower. Amazing Creations stamps. Kaisercraft rub on.

10 comments:

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

turned out fantastic! luv the center of the flower. have a great market day :)

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Looks great! Beautiful job!! I was just checking in to see what everyone did so I know if I can paint my chipboard and make it count LOL> Have a great market day!!

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

This is beautiful. I love the antique feel of it. You should absolutely frame this one and hang in on a wall someplace! Great job!

Jenny S. (UK) said...[Reply to comment]

This is stunning, I love everything about it.

PCM said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful. I like the 'grungy' look. TFS

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this is a fantastic card. I love it.
Good luck at Markets.

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Ooohh...great job on your flower...your card is fabulous michelle!!!

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Great card! Love the vintage look and the color combo.
I sent you an e-mail.

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

gorgeous shabby vintage card michelle...lovin' that crochet trim!

whoistracy said...[Reply to comment]

This is stunning! I love the muted colors on this and that strip of lace.