Thursday, July 16, 2009

365 Cards - #137 - I'm In A Bind

Today on 365 Cards we were asked to "bind two pieces of something (cardstock, plastic etc) to create a card. For Example, use a hole punch and then attach with metal rings or yarn." Again I knew what I wanted to achieve and then sat down at my workstation and got to it lol. Did I tell you that I am lovin' being back online and participating again on 365 Cards? Well just in case I didn't say it before *wink* okay? We good? Again I used one of my brand new Basic Grey papers for this card and this (because it is a paisley pattern) is one of my favs, so much so that I bought three sheets of this beauty lol. I also used my brand new Unity stamp set that I won from Sherry's blog candy a few weeks ago. I was so surprised because I never win anything. This is a very cute stamp set I think it was Mays kit of the month at Unity. Okay that's all I am going to waffle on with tonight.

In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirohuette and Whisper White cardstock. SU Eyelet border punch. Basic Grey designer paper. Unity stamp set. SU Chocolate Chip stamp pad and sponge dauber. Kaisercraft rhinestones. Copper eyelets (unknown brand) Pink eyelash yarn (again unknown brand).

9 comments:

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Love it! Great job - those fibers are so pretty! And that Unity stamp is so much fun! TFS!

Kristie Larsen said...[Reply to comment]

so glad to see you back. We missed you!!!! Great card today. I lOVE that stamp so much. you would think i would just get the darn set already! great job and see you soon!
k

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

By the way, thanks for dropping by my blog! I just signed up to follow yours - it looks like it's way too much fun! Feel free to stalk mine if you wish!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

I love that stamp and that paper! Great job!

Lost in Paper said...[Reply to comment]

very pretty! what great fiber you've added to this!!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

fantastic!!! so glad your back with us :) (i have about a week to catch up on lol)

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

pretty card Michelle...fabbie image!

Chrissie said...[Reply to comment]

OOOOOOOOOOOh yummy!
Chrissie

Jenny S. (UK) said...[Reply to comment]

Oh! my goodness what a lovely card, I adore that stamp, and I must dig my fibres out, they look fantastic.