Sunday, July 26, 2009

365 Cards - #148 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Today over at 365 Cards it is the start of Reader Appreciation Week and also Super Sketchy Sunday. . . .YAY!! The sketch for today is the one below which I didn't find too bad actually. I liked the layout and got straight into it and I would have finished earlier if I could have found my battery charger. I have spent nearly two hours looking for it and still cannot find it. . .don't ya hate that? I hope everyone that was affected by that stupid Fetish thing has sorted their issues out. It took me ages to block the silly thing on my followers list but my daughter finally got it for me.



This is my take on the sketch so I hope you like it. I cannot wait to see what cards some of our chosen readers design this week. Okay enough chatter. Until tomorrow.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Kraft and More Mustard cardstock and designer paper. SU Embrace Life stamp set and brads. DCWV Cream and Olive textured cardstock. Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Birds and Swirls and Paisley embossing folders. Button from my stash. Ranger Distress ink. SU Basic Black stamp pad. SU More Mustard grosgrain ribbon and Linen thread.


13 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, love your card and all the textures and patterns in the papers. I got that fetish thing too and could not get my followers to load so I could block it, but then I got sneaky and went in through my blog using internet explorer and bang she was gone.

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, I can't believe you have this up and posted already! What a great card! You nailed the sketch girl!!! GREAT job!

Now, onto the fetish thing - help me! Could you please email me at: mamagilliam@gmail.com and tell me what to do. I have no idea! Thank you so very much. (I'm assuming you mean the follower that showed up in the red latex suit???) Are there more? Thanks again!

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

gorgeous take on the sketch michelle...Love your soft colors and the sentiment is one of my favs!

I had luckily removed my followers gadget last week because I was having problems with my blog loading...don't peeps have better things to do with their time..sheesh...sorry for all the, um, excitement.

TesaB said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, Michelle! LOVE your take on the sketch! LOVE all the different embossing elements and beautiful color scheme!

Tasia D said...[Reply to comment]

BEAUTIFUL job on the sketch! Your cards are always excellent!!

Carolyn V said...[Reply to comment]

It's fab! Love the polka dots (I'm dotty) and texture, so soft and pretty. Great sentiment, too. ~ C

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

fantastic take on the sketch girl!! glad you got your problem fixed (never hit my blog thank goodness!) :)

Made by Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous colours on your card and love the texture. Looks like I've missed some racy going's on during the last week ;)

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

This is wonderful. Love the papers, colors, textures. Everything! Good job girlie.

I did not get hit with sthe pammer, thankfully. My Followers thingie was broken for a few days...so I got spared, I hope!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

What a wonderful card, I love the colours the papers, just everything very, very, great!!!!

Enfys said...[Reply to comment]

Love all the texture you packed into this fab card, super muted colours too...
luv
En x

PCM said...[Reply to comment]

Good Day Michelle. Like you card - glad that it was simple for you - me, not so much - still trying to figure it out!! TFS

scrap_in_time said...[Reply to comment]

Great card. Love your color combination.