Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Final Calendar Pics

Hello again everyone. Well here I am on another day with another calendar post and it is the last one lol. This has been so much fun to make. As I said yesterday the tag at the side of each month is to explain what the stars are in each month. Therefore In January we have New Years Day and Australia Day and the red stars on those days indicate a public holiday, special event or birthday.




I just love October. The skeleton trinket my husband found in his rounds at work on the ground so he brought in home for me and said here is something for your mini's Shell lol. He knows me well that man lol. The skeleton may be missing a bone on one side but it gives him character hehehe. I have also added some skeleton ribbon and a small black bat brad in the flower which are things I got in my huge RAK from Mel. Of course I had to put an orange and black flower as they are traditional colours of Halloween. We don't celebrate Halloween as a nation here in Australia but we, as a family, celebrate it.


This is December with a candy cane, a resin tile for Dec 25th and a Poinsettia down the bottom. So many days in this month - my birthday, Elijahs, his dad's Paul and my dad as well as Christmas and Boxing Day. Okay that is the post for now and I might be back with another one later on in the day or evening.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

5 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

The last pages of this calendar are fabulous and congratulations on being selected for Yahoo Group Late Nights Stampers, its exciting lol

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Yippee Glad to see you finished this up and it looks GREAT.

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle this is so gorgeous, I havent left a comment on here for ages but I still pop by to see what you are making.
Maz

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous! Congrats for being chosen on the LNS blog finds of the day!!!

Candice said...[Reply to comment]

Oh I just love it, Great Job.