Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SASC - 3x3 Notecard Box

Hi everyone well it is another day and I have missed two days already shame on me hey!! I will just have to make up for it and do something else today and post it. I chose to do the Stamps and Smiles challenge today for their Project Tuesday challenge which was to make a notecard box with 3x3 cards inside it. I used all SU supplies for my project except for the rhinestones and ribbon. I used the Parisan Breeze heavy duty DSP and it is the first time I have been able to bring myself to use it lol and I gotta say I love it but only have the one pack so will have to use it sparingly.




This last pic is a tad blurry sorry folks. Taking a pic one handed ain't easy for me lol. Okay until my next entry. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

12 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, I absolutely love it. The colors are gorgeous and I can see why you don't want to use that paper. The cards are just too darn cute. Love the whole set.

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful set, Michelle! Someone will be very lucky to receive this. SO happy to see you back in the blogland!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Stunning!! i would just want to hold and touch this paper instead of cutting it up :) patti is so right who ever receives this is very lucky!! thanks for joining us on project tuesday and i hope to see you next week :) **so good to see you posting again girl**

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Simply gorgeous Michelle! I love this stamp set and the DSP. Love it. TFS

Melissa said...[Reply to comment]

This is fabulous, Michelle, once again LOL.
The paper is the best and the box is very cute, you actually wouldnt want to use it, just look at it instead LOL, coz if u used it, it would be gone! Well Done!

Yvonne said...[Reply to comment]

Oh so beautiful. Do love the SU papaers etc you have used. works perfect for this project. x

JLP said...[Reply to comment]

This is awesome! Lovely work!

Mrs B said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, these are just beautiful! The box is so elegant! This will make a wonderful gift! Thanks for joining us this week at Project Tuesday!
CindyB

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Good to see your mojo is back! This set is gorgeous! Love the colors!

Linby said...[Reply to comment]

love this set so beautiful i can see why you wouldn't want to use it!
Linbyx

Christine said...[Reply to comment]

This is a beautiful set, love the saying too. x

Jennifer Meyer said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful box and cards Michelle! Thanks for using your gorgeous papers on our challenge this week!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday! Hugs, Jennifer :)