Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SSSC - #52

Okay ladies here is the correct challenge for the correct week. I cannot believe that I did what I did last night lol. I am blaming menopause!!!!!! That is my story and I am sticking to it lol. I had a lot of fun doing this correct challenge and used a brand new paper line just out and if you would like to know the details please email me and I would be happy to tell you cause it is secret squirrel stuff hehehe. Below is the sketch we were to follow. . . .


and here is my interpretation of the above sketch. As I said I had a lot of fun doing this one.

Okay I am off to embellish my keepsake box that I showed you a couple of weeks ago and have now got the embellies to finish this little puppy off. I cannot wait to see what it looks like complete. Then I have two weeks worth of Life Q's to catch up on. . . .shame on me!!!
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

3 comments:

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

This is so much fun! I love it!!! That bird plain makes me jump up and down happy!!! Great job, Michelle!

Sue said...[Reply to comment]

fantastic, love the colour combination!

Jenny said...[Reply to comment]

this is so pretty!