Monday, January 11, 2010

More Calendar Pics

Hi everyone. Well as promised tonight I have some more pics of my 2010 desk calendar for you to see. If I did not do this post tonight Sherry was going to have my head on a plate lol and she meant business people!!! She is a much better blogger than me so I still have 2 days to catch up on so tomorrow I will get my own whip out and crack it so that I get that done and up here. I am heading towards 30,000 visits to my blog and with that comes. . . . .a blog candy!!! Not sure what is going to be going into the blog candy but it will be some nice things for sure, so when the time gets closer I will do a blog candy post.

February of course has Valentines Day in it so I had this silver heart trinket that I alcohol inked in Cranberry and placed it over the 14. I think it looks rather cute lol


April has of course the Easter break in it therefore I had some Beatrix Potter chipboard stickers that I got for free on a craft magazine so I put him on the Good Friday showing him making his way to Easter Sunday chewing a carrot on his journey and then I put this cute little brad on Easter Sunday saying "Bunny Crossing" far too cute. This is one of the many, many brads that Mel sent me in a RAK parcel which I cannot thank her enough for such a generous warm chick.

May has of course Mothers Day in it and therefore I put a large rhinestone flower on that day but it was pink so again I alcohol inked it in Currant. I also put a tag behind that months calendar so stay tuned for tomorrow nights entry (final calendar pics) to find out what the tag is for in the meantime it is secret squirrel.



June, July and August are fairly ordinary but I will jazz them up some more just could not think of anything else to do on them just yet, I was a bit brain dead lol. So that is my post today.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy


3 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

these are fabulous well done once again, I love the cute beatrix potter bunny, and am sure that he will be a hit with the grandkids lol, I will tune in for the last months lol

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this looks great and notice how much you get done when someone is cracking the whip. lol

Idea Queen said...[Reply to comment]

I just discovered your blog and love it. I have been wanting to make a desk calendar for some time now. You have inspired me!! Great job!