Monday, January 18, 2010

FTL #74

I have chosen a few card challenges to do today as I have not made any for a while. This is the first one that I chose. I always love doing this challenge. So clean and simple just like the name of the blog states lol. The challenge was to follow the sketch below.


This is my interpretation of the above sketch. I had to make a few little adjustments to the card because I sell my cards and I just wanted a bit more on it is all but basically it follows the above sketch.


I will be back with more later on in the day.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

6 comments:

Lea L. said...[Reply to comment]

What a fabulous card! I just love the stamps you used!! Great job with FTL74!

♥Lea

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

This card is just lovely Michelle, it is quite elegant, great job!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Great job on this one even though you were kind of being a rebel.

Susan (peebsmama) said...[Reply to comment]

I like that you used an outline image without coloring it in, over top of the woven background.

Natasha said...[Reply to comment]

Beautifully done!

Heather P. said...[Reply to comment]

This is so pretty!