Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mini Made From A Piece Of 12X12 DSP

Hi everyone. I am a little late this evening posting my project for today but I have been trying to sort out my video camera and uploading videos to you tube. Finally had success so it should upload overnight fingers crossed. This little project I have created today, well I made it the other day but finished it today lol. It has been created out of a piece of 12x12 DSP just scored and cut and folded in certain ways to create this little album. I have made the tags to go into all the pockets and there are ten in total.

These first two pics are of course of the front cover . . .

This last pic is a side view of the inner pages and tags and pockets.

This is only a little project and quite quick to make. I am going to use this for a mini of a date that my husband and I plan to go on in the next few weeks. When I have put the pics into the album and embellished it and done all the journalling, I will post again to show you what it looks like.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

6 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this turned out great and can't wait to see it once the date night pictures are tucked inside.

Paper Kisses said...[Reply to comment]

Love it Michelle! This came out so beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

oh michelle this is beautiful and i can't wait to see your videos :)

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Am looking forward to your video's! It will be fun to see and hear you! Great little album! You are rockin'!!!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle, from my camping ground LOL, this is just lovely and cant wait to see it filled, and have a lovely date night *hugs* Mel

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

WOW - that looks just fabulous! Enjoy your date!