Monday, January 18, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch -#21

********THIS IS THE WRONG SKETCH FOR #52. MY APOLOGIES BECAUSE WHEN I CLICKED ON THE CHALLENGE BLOG IT BROUGHT UP #21 SO I JUST MADE THE CARD AND DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE DATE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. NOW I WILL HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER CARD FOR THE RIGHT WEEK CHALLENGE #52 IS THE CORRECT ONE. SO STAY TUNED.*********




Back again with another card for another challenge blog lol. This time I am doing the Sweet Sunday Sketch which is directly below. I don't normally like doing this sort of thing with all the squares which you have to line up because they always end up crooked so I chose to challenge myself to complete this one.


This is my interpretation of the above sketch. I must say I do love this paper and if you would like to know the details please leave me a comment as it is a non SU brand therefore I cannot list it here. But I am happy to let you know by email. I was happy with the finished card and it ended up being not too crooked hehehehe.

I may be back with one more card tonight or I may just continue on with completing my mini for the swap over at the Scrapbeach.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

This card is gorgeous, i love the paper, and it looks great with all those squares, * F * A * B * U * L * O * U * S * job chickee!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, you are too funny. I didn't even notice that you were doing the wrong card when you showed it to me I just thought you were being a rebel and adding a little something extra to the sketch.