Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sketches {By Tamara} - #103

Okay here we are at another day and I have chosen to do the challenge being offered over at Sketches! {By Tamara}. It was a nice sketch as you can see below. . . .
This is my interpretation of the above sketch and I just love the vintage look of it. Everything is SU except for the ribbon and DSP. The stamp set used is a retired set that I purchased on EBay and I just love it.

Okay I have another card to post for Card Patterns so I will be back shortly.
In the meantime . . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Two cards in one day - woo hoo LOL, this is a great card Michelle and so very "you" and I love the stamp set LOL, nice job xx

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

This turned out great love that old camera.

Jessica Theodore said...[Reply to comment]

Love your colour choices, and love the vintage look. this is a fab card! xx

Tamara Wheeler said...[Reply to comment]

That turned out fabulous! I love it. Thank you for using one of my sketches! And thank you for playing along with us this week!

{tamara}