Friday, January 29, 2010

RAK From 66msclaudia

Hello there everyone, not much happening that I can show here as I am just finishing up my mini album swap and I cannot show you that until my swap partner receives it lol. But last Friday I received from a lovely woman in the US named Claudia, some beautiful and I mean beautiful K&C Que Sera Sera paper stacks and embellishments. I did do my first youtube video on it and if you would like to see me make a fool of myself feel free. . .my you tube channel is bohemiangypsy99.




The paper line is stunning and I am going to covet for some time to come before I use it lol. I didn't think to put it up here on my blog after doing the video but I should have sung it from the rooftops, well I was here, so I'm sorry for not sharing with you all and will try and be a better blogger next time hehehe.

I cannot thank Claudia enough for her generosity in sending me this beautiful gift, but thankyou so much Claudia. Not sure if she will see my blog but that doesn't matter, I just wanted my followers to know what a wonderful act of kindness I received. Okay that is all tonight sorry.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Lucky lucky you, they are lovely papers,