Saturday, January 23, 2010

SASC - Project Tuesday - Mini Pizza Box

Okay ladies this week over at Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday the challenge was to create a mini pizza box and they had a link to the tutorial of how to make it. I just loved it and the perfect little box for Valentine's Day in my opinion. So I chose my brand new paper line from one of the major paper companies and if you would like the details please email me. I used the Spellbinders Labels 1, the ribbon is from my friend Sherry which was part of my christmas parcel from her. The sentiment is from my ancient stash from 18 years ago which I think is a Hero Arts stamp. The cardstock and stamp pads are from Stampin' Up! I coloured the hearts in the sentiment with some Kindy Glitz - Crystalline. All in all I am happy with how this little box turned out.

This is a side view of the box so show the two layers of the butterfly punch that I used.

Okay I am off to finish up my swap mini and I was just waiting to get my SU order which came yesterday so I can finish it up.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle this is beautiful!! luv the paper and that ribbon :)
thanks for joining us on Project Tuesday this week :)

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

this is just lovely Michelle, I love the paper, ribbon and those cute butterflies, well done!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle the box is fabulous and I love the paper that you used. Just perfect to give someone with a little treat tucked inside for Valentines day.

Jennifer Meyer said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous box Michelle - WOW! I LOVE the pretty papers and how you popped up the butterflies!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)